It has been a great but busy last few weeks. We went to the airport yesterday to see Aunt Megan and Uncle Micah off. We ended up having time to play a couple games of I BUY. Megan won the first and Jacob the second. Elijah was really sad to see Uncle Micah go. They are in Seattle now and will fly out sometime today.
It was great having another woman around to help with the kids and food. We got along pretty good and got to know each other better. :) And of course it is ALWAYS good to have Micah around. He is just the best.
I got alot of pictures to sort through from Easter etc. Once I do I will put them up for you all. We have to get Elijah started on school for the day though.
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment