I just got our my smaller skirts and tried them on. I am very happy that I fit into most of them. I haven't been trying as hard as I was before the wedding to lose weight, but I still was being a little more careful. My skirts have been hanging lower and lower on my hips. lol Being sick, I'm sure, pushed me over the edge of needing to dig out the next size. (There is one positive thing from my couple weeks of sickness!) I have come to the conclusion that I really should be doing sit ups or something. My stomach muscles are really, um, non-firm. lol I guess that is to be somewhat expected after having 5 babies.
Anyway, on to other things. The Furlongs had a change of plans and had to leave this morning. We really had a good time with them. The kids had so much fun playing with each other and having a friend sleep in the same room with them. Fun, fun. I'm so happy that they are only going to be 4 hours away. It is going to be great to see them more often. I didn't get but a couple pictures while they were here, (too busy taking care of kids and food etc), I don't know if Jacob got any or not.
Jacob is gone all day today. Elijah is doing a day and a half of school to try and catch up a little from this last week.
I did a couple loads of landry, worked on the budget that has been neglected for 10 days, fed kids and got my "new" skirts out.
The kids are picking up the house at the moment and will take out the trash and then it is back to school for Elijah. I need to go and pack away the skirts that are too big and put them under the house. Hopefully I won't be needing them for a LONG time. *big smile*
Alright, I'm off to check the kid's progress.
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
3 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment