Thursday, March 27, 2008

Like Father, Like Son

I was folding clothes the other night while watching something with Jacob. Jacob asks me, during a break, if I found folding clothes relaxing since I do it a lot while we watch something. I explained to him that it is one of my chores that I can do while sitting. *shaking head while laughing* All this time I was trying to make good use of my time and my husband thought I was doing it because I found it "relaxing". lol Reminded me of what Elijah just told me this week. I was cleaning up a mess and Elijah says "Mom, I think you like cleaning up messes because you do it all the time." lol What am I going to do with this male gender of mine??? :P

2 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

HA! Men are amazing, aren't they?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! LoL
You could put Elijahs little quotes in the Sunday Comics. "Happy Sigh"
Nancy