Saturday, December 06, 2008

I Just Love My Husband

He is such a good Dad! Today Jacob took the two older ones (Elijah and Alana) with him as he covers the winter festivities on the West Shore. Then tonight they will go the parade in Big Fork. The kids love days with Dad. I'm so glad that Jacob loves taking them. I love days with a couple less kids around. ;-)

3 comments:

connie said...

I remember when I was a child and Daddy would take us 4 kids with him in the Willy's Jeep Pickup Truck to go check the cattle, etc. It gave Mom a break, I'm sure, and we kids loved it.
Fred was good to take you 2 older kids and then later, you 4 older kids ice fishing with him.
I'm thankful for a good son-in-law.

Nancy said...

It's rare to know such a good Father and Jacob is one of them. I love watching your family grow and seeing what loving parents you both are. They are going to grow into awesome young adults because of your love and devotion to them. Have a wonderful day! We have snow...do you?

Jessa Stephens said...

awwwwwww.....it will be fun watching them grow into adults....!!!!!