Isaiah made it back safely around 2 pm today. Just in time for the kids to be ready to play in our new snow. Tabitha was taking a nap, so I was able to go outside too. :)
Moriah enjoying the snow. Getting ready to throw a snowball at Mommy.

Got you Mom!

Alana having a good time.

"Can you pull us in the sled Uncle? Please oh, please!"

Off they go!

Opps! Lost one. lol

Elijah hanging on and trying to get back on the sled.

What fun! Click on the picture to see how happy Josiah is.

Elijah trying to run and catch up to the sled.

"Made it!"

The end of the first sled ride of the year.

Uncle's turn for a sled ride.

They tripped and fell. "Your too heavy Uncle Isaiah!"

Let's make some snowballs.

"Bet you can't hit me Uncle!"

"Incoming!"

Whew! That was a close one.

Elijah got Uncle. Watch out Elijah! lol

Pay back. hee hee

Good times with Uncle Isaiah.


6 comments:
You have a wonderful family Bekah! It snowed here too! Very exciting for Grace and Daniel. I love it too...wouldnt want to live without it. :)
Come see us!!!!!!
How sweet! Memories like that are priceless.
Great pictures Bek! It looks like the kids had a blast. I can't wait for enough snow to sled! I'm so excited!
What great pictures!!! Looks like a BLAST. Yay for snow. :D
How fun! I love the one of Josiah ducking the snowball...very good shot.
Those photos are cool! You have a great view :)
Post a Comment