Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Josiah's 5th Birthday

Josiah turned a big 5 yrs old a week ago today, last Tuesday. Since Jacob and I were working very hard on getting the house ready to sell, we just had a little something with just us. I let Josiah pick out what kind of icecream he wanted. Since his most favorite color in the world is green, it was of little surprised when we came home with LIME Sherbert.

Here is the very happy boy on his birthday waiting for us to start the "party".


Since I didn't have time to make a cake. I let him pick out a doughnut. (Doughnuts are a big thing at our house!) He was the only one to get a doughnut that day. He thought that was pretty neat. :) We stuck the candles in his doughnut and sang to him.


Opening presents.


His cool race car that Daddy gave him.

2 comments:

cokelady said...

Ha! I love that kid's expressions! What a cutie. What could be better than a doughnut cake?! It's been a busy birthday week at your house!

connie said...

And one more birthday to go on Friday! Then next week Grandpa Jenkins.