Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy 8th Birthday Elijah! And Hiking Pictures

Happy Birthday to my firstborn! You are growing up too quick. I am proud of everything you are learning to do and the person you are becoming. We love you!!

These pictures are of the 12 mile hike Elijah went on with Jacob last week. The hike was the Huckleberry Look Out Trail.








Stopping for a raisin break.


They made it to the top!




Some neat flower pictures Jacob took.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

awww.. the pictures look great!

Happy Birthday Elijah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

connie said...

Happy birthday, my first grandson, Elijah! We love you lots.
Grandma

connie said...

I'm just remembering when you were born. Your uncles were with you and your folks. Nathan and I came to the Assembly first and then came to see you while M & I went straight home. We really enjoyed staying there and helping your mom and holding you, etc. Then your mom was very slow recuperating, so I called Grandpa Peter and asked him if we could stay a bit longer til your mom got stronger. The next morning Uncle Matthew called and 911 had happened. Thank God we weren't stuck in the Chicago airport. We were safe at your home with your little family. Your mom immediately began to get better. You know God knows all things. And He kept us safe with you by letting your mom be weak. Always remember that ALL things work together for good to them that love God . . .
Love you,
Grandma