
She definitely takes after her Daddy in that way. ;-) This morning she told me "I'm Soooo hungry, Mom. I'm DEAD!" (Instead of starving) Later on during her bath she fell. In between her sobs she told me "I hurt my broken BONE!". Leave it to the 3 yr old drama queen, still learning how to put sentences together, to make Mom laugh.
Jacob comes home tonight!!! We never really did get bored. (For those of you who know my Mom, boredom was never an option in our lives!) I don't remember the last time I was bored....anyway I made pizza and it has lasted for 3 days! Yeah, no cooking! The kids have been loving it. Now it is gone, so I will have to cook again tomorrow. I have more boxes packed and got some cleaning done.
I can say that even though we didn't get bored, we did miss Jacob and can't wait for him to be back home. Since he will not be working his reporting job, we will be packing up the house with a fire under our feet and moving as much as we can out to a storage shed. All so we can start showing our house and hopefully get it sold sooner then later. :)


3 comments:
how cute.
lol She is A LOT like Bro. Jacob!! It's funny!!!
Ha! That girl is so gorgeous--how fun that she's got an... "extreme" personality to go along with it! :-)
Post a Comment