Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tabitha's 2nd Birthday

Our baby girl had her second birthday last Friday. Because we were still working on the house, we didn't do anything big. In fact, if it wasn't for Grandma, she probably wouldn't of even had a cake. Here are some pictures we took of her special day.


We are truly blessed to have her. She is a joy to all and makes us all smile and laugh. These last couple of weeks she has started to say "Me do it, ME do it!" She wants to do EVERYTHING by herself or at lest try it by herself first before getting help. She is at a very fun age. :)

Here she is holding her kitty. She REALLY into cats right now. If she isn't holding one, she is pretending to be one!


When I lit her candles, Tabitha got scared and ran away! I had to go and get her and bring her back. Silly baby! You can tell she is NOT too happy to be by her cake.


Totally not impressed! lol The cake was good. It was a chiffon cake with whip cream and a cherry sauce I made from some of our cherry juice. Mmmmm.


Daddy got her a turtle.


Alana gave her the Jessie, one of Alana's favorite toys. I thought that was sweet of Alana.

4 comments:

connie said...

Happy Birthday, Tabitha.
She is a sweetheart girl.I miss the kids after being with them all summer, and now not.
:(

Unknown said...

awww... we have the world's cutest nieces and nephews!

lol, the doughnut idea was pretty cool, and the faces! ah! love it!

glad you were able to have the special moments in the midst of such craziness.

love to all, aunt megan and uncle micah

cokelady said...

Tabitha looks so different than all the other kids! She's just as cute, of course, just has a different look about her. Are you sure she wasn't switched at birth? ;-) The cake looked delicious! She had a happy birthday in spite of all the craziness in your lives right now.

Rebekah Doran said...

Tabitha really does have look all her own. Even her eyes are not the same as my other kids... Kinda makes me wonder what another kid would look like if I had one. (No! I'm not pregnant. I'll that to Megan and Micah now. :) Kinda hard to pull the switched at birth excuse though since she had a home birth! LOL