That's about all we have been doing since Jacob got back from WA. Good news is, I can see light at the end of the tunnel. :)
Our house is up on the market, but we are still working on some small fix up jobs that we need to get done before Jacob goes back to WA to look for a job and a house to rent.
We have had only one person come and look at the house so far, I'm hoping that soon more will come. The lady that did look at the house is very interested in buying it. Only she has to sell her house first. She made us a couple different offers that we weren't comfortable accepting. She wants to meet with us again Tomorrow and see if we can agree to something. The easiest thing for us would be to have someone just buy the house. With her, it would all have to wait until she sells her house. Just pray that God will work everything out and that He will give us direction and peace in knowing what to do.
Ok, I'm off to pack up my yard sale stuff that so totally did not go well. The first week I tried to have it, it rained and RAINED. This last weekend, I didn't find out until I later that there was a fair going on.... Anyway, time to pack it all up (it is covered with tarps right now).
Jacob took Elijah and Alana with him to drive up through Glacier. Josh and his kids are going too and Justin and his family (they are visiting from Sedro-Woolley, WA) are all driving up together. They should all have fun and I will have a quieter afternoon.
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


4 comments:
Will be praying for you guys!
Your realtor has probably already told you this, but do NOT sign a contract with this lady without a clause allowing you to keep the house on the market just in case someone else may want the house and have the money. --We'll be praying.
I pray the Lord gives you the right buyer at the right time. He likes to work on both ends, where you're leaving and where you're going to! :-) I know He'll work it all out for you guys.
I too will pray:)
Post a Comment