Friday, October 09, 2009

God's Protecting Hand

Jacob was rear-ended Oct. 1, on his way home from a hike. Jacob was driving our Pontiac Grand Prix when a lady driving a big truck ran into him. She said that she yawned, looked up and there he was. BAM! Jacob said she looked very tired and thinks that she fell asleep and woke up in time to see him and rear-end him. However it happened, I know God was protecting him and our little car. We ended up with only one tail-light cover cracked and in need of 2 new bulbs. She, on the other hand, had a good old dent in the front of her truck. I can just imagine God putting his hand down in between the cars and her hitting one of his knuckles. I am so thankful for God's protecting hand.

Here is a long over due picture of our suburban. It seats 9. We are very happy with it.


Here is our Pontiac. Can you tell that it has been on a few mountain roads lately?


Our damaged tail light.



Close up.

No comments: