Saturday, October 10, 2009

New Glasses

Elijah has glasses now. He is not too excited about them. Thankfully though, he only needs them for reading. We picked them up Thursday, so they are still very new. Of course he picked blue frames. (His favorite color.)

I got my glasses when I was in the 2nd grade, so I'm not too surprised that he had to get them. (He is in the 3rd grade.) He probably needed them last yr. since he kept trying to pull the books up too close to his face. I did bring him to an eye dr, but he didn't specialize in kids. This yr. I brought him to one that did. Elijah says the letters are clearer now. So that is a good thing.
:)

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

He looks adorable in his new glasses.

AKCameraGuy said...

He looks like me.. kinda trippy..