First I wanted to share a couple of things Moriah has said. We all have been missing Jacob a lot. The kids were not too happy when I told them he would not come back until he had a job and have said many times that they miss him. But I guess what 3 yr old Moriah has said has stuck out the most in my mind. A few days ago she said that she thought he was "dead" since he hadn't come back yet. Then yesterday she said that she didn't think that we had a dad anymore. So today Jacob talked with her on the phone. It made her day to be able to talk to her Daddy for a few minutes. Hopefully that will help her to realize he is not gone for good.
Ok, so back to the hair. Her hair has been different from Alana's and Tabitha's. She has straight while the other two have curls or waves. Moriah also have very fine hair, so there is not alot to work with. It has been hard to find a hair style that will work for her. When she turned 2 I found I could curl her hair in toward her face. That worked really well. But now it hasn't been working as well. I trimmed her hair and tried curling it out. I thought it turned out cute. I don't curl it everyday, mainly just for church.


Oh, Moriah had a fever Wed. By Thursday she said that her ear was hurting. Sure enough, she had an ear infection. It is slowly getting better. She was pretty much herself today but did mention that her ear still hurt some. If you think about it, pray for her and her ear. Thanks!


1 comment:
She looks so grown up with her hair like this...it is cute.
Post a Comment