Friday, October 23, 2009

A New Church Member!

We are having a revival with Bro. Ron Barker this week. Tonight was the 3rd night of it. We had a little bit of a different service tonight -a singspiration. It was nice to just sing and sing and have specials. The Lord moved in a special way and one of our teens (Lauren Kauffman) received a divine revelation of the church. She started to get it yesterday, but couldn't express it. Tonight she was able to though and joined the church. I was so happy and blessed. I'm glad that I was here to see it before moving to another state. God is SOOO GOOD! Praise the Lord!

4 comments:

Jessa Stephens said...

cool!!!! =D

connie said...

Praise the Lord!
Welcome to the fold, Lauren!

connie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Momma Tammi said...

Please give Lauren a hug for us. We are thrilled to hear the good news.