Saturday, July 15, 2006

Camp Pictures

Here is Gabe Rayes. He has the broken piñata on his head. :)



I wasn't there, so I don't know what was going on. Maybe Paul can fill us in if he knows. :)


Was Bro. Coby giving lessons??? lol


Bro. Coby sure gets around! He did this to his sister Lyndi.




Her is Lyndi getting him back!

6 comments:

Katie said...

OH SIS, Thank you SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO much for posting the camp pictures. I didn't take a camera. Thank you again....I appreciate you.

Rebekah Doran said...

Meg-Sure! Come and have tons of fun with us. :)

Sis. Katie- I'm glad that you enjoyed the pictures. :) Jacob took TONS of them. These were the best ones though.

cokelady said...

Love the Crocodile Hunter pictures of Coby. What a nerd! Ha!

Rebekah Doran said...

LOL Yeah, that was some great pictures. I know it made me laugh when I saw them.

Anonymous said...

What a great site
» »

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read weight loss help Pilates ab exerciser How to install motor in electric dryer Kitchen fire stories Pamela anderson fotos desnuda Supercharged hummer h2 body fat bim Le plerin zocor En language poker software definition of malpractice ways teenagers lose weight Erectile dysfunction restriction bands adi flat screen display Where can i buy ativan online Brampton botox