Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The newest member in Flathead Valley.


Introducing Micheal Arron Davis.

He was born June 22, 2006 to the lovely Mrs Debbie and Josh Davis.

He came into the world weighting 9lbs 2oz. Length was 21 in.

He is a very good baby, sleeps through the night. (What mother doesn't love that!) And is well loved by the older siblings. Espcially the girls (6 and 4) All is doing well.

The above picture is Andrew Davis(2yrs) showing off his new little brother.


7 comments:

Hershey Bar said...

He just adorable! Please extend a big congrads to Josh & Debbie for me. :0)

Katie said...

Sure glad he looks like Sis Debbie....tee hee heee. you can tell Bro Josh I said so too!
Tee hee, tee hee...he is adorable. Congrats to the Family.

Anonymous said...

It is kinda scary having another Josh around. That baby looks just like josh...yikes!!!
Thanks for the picture. I was glad to be able to see it. He is cute. All the Davis kids are just adorable.

Juls4Him said...

That's a gorgeous picture! The baby is adorable and the big brother is so cute. But that picture is so good and clear! Did you take it with your camera or did the mom send it to you? Are they from your local church? Jessa is right, I think we are in a baby boom!

Rebekah Doran said...

Yes, Jessa, it does seem that way don't it! lol The Davis are my mom's sister's daughter and her husband. She is the sweetest thing every (alot like you Jessa)and ummm Josh is...Josh. lol! If your reading this Josh, you know we all love you, who would we pick on if you weren't around??? lol

Jaclyn-I'll pass it on.

Sis. Katie-lol! I'll let him know. hee hee hee

Tammy-you're welcome! I agree, they are all cute.

Sis. Riddell-Yes, I took it on a digital camera at high res. It does work real well and good for printing them off if we like the picture well enough. :) Yes, they are members here locally. More than half is my family, which I really enjoy.

Vicki Smith said...

Wow, I didn't even know they were expecting again. How many does this make? Tell them congratulations for me.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work http://www.serious-skin-care-review-reverse-lift.info/Infocommercialsontvonskincare.html National car rental airport Pro derm skin care care cosmetic mineral skin http://www.men-health-data-recovery.info/Zocorlivereffects.html http://www.bestrefinancerate5.info/Financial-advisor-hamilton-county.html