Monday Bro. Josh came over at 7:30 am and we started putting on the tin. It was alot of fun for me. Tanner was helping too. First Tanner and I peeled some of the old, curled up shingles so they wouldn't push the tin up. Then we got down to business screwing the tin on. It takes skill to get those drills to work right. Poor Bro. Josh, I know he we thinking "How did I get stuck with people who don't even know how to use a drill?" Nah, not really, he was real nice about it as Tanner and I tried and tried to get the drill to drill the screws in. We did finally get the hang of it though. The roof isn't all done yet, hopefully this next week it will be though.
Thursday we went to my Grandma's house to visit my Uncle Wanye and his three kids. (They were up visiting.) It was alot of fun. I brought taco stuff and we had that for dinner. We ate, talked, played a game of rummicub. Uncle Wanye, I have to say, I did let your son win after you left, but I know you were really 2nd place. :) While Uncle Wanye helped Grandpa put the airconditioner in, Marshal, the oldest, help me shred cheese and cut olives while I cut the lettuce and tomatoes. Brooke came in and wanted to be a "prep cook" and so she and her dad mashed the beans. We were done in no time! Jacob cam back from covering a funeral for the West Shore and we started to eat. After supper the kids saw a squirl outside and were trying to slingshoot it down with Uncle Waynes help. The squirl finally had enough and went on its marry way. We decided to play a couple more rounds of rummicub, in which we had a few good decussion on FOLLOWING RULES! lol It was a great day and we all went home happy.
Lets see, what else did we do this week? All my "men" got haircuts in the back yard, they sure look sharp now. I also cleaned out the van and even washed and vacuumed it! major undertaking with four small kids and a husband who half the office is in the van. :) Elijah and I also started weeding the garden. I can actually see parts of my garden now! yah! I still have a row of lettuse to uncover...looking at it now, there is no hint to where it is, except I know where they were planted! I'll work on uncovering the row tonight when it is cooler unless Stephin comes over and starts mowing the lawn, then I will help him.
Jacob's allergies are a little better. He was told to start a new diet, no milk or milk products, no wheat, and no sugar. More Vegs and fruit. It seems to be helping. I hope if he keeps eating good and taking some herbal stuff, that next year won't hit him so hard.
Oh, yes, we also switched beds in the kid's rooms. We put the twin bed in Elijah's room and the toddler bed in Alana's room. Since the girls room is smaller it is MUCH better having two small beds in it. The kids sure had fun helping me dismantal the frames. Elijah was so excited to actually have unscrewed a screw by himself!
Alright, here are the pictures. Oh, and Tammi, if you want me to post the pictures of camp still, let me know. :) How you like my font Zay?



Uncle Wanye and Marshal

Brooke fell in love with Moriah.


Grandpa (My Mom's Dad) and Moriah



9 comments:
Me, Tammi or Tammy K? I would still like to see the pictures of camp. Just because I'm not posting doesn't mean that I won't be reading. I'll never be too far away. ~smile~
Oh, sorry, Tammi K asked to see some, but if I know at lest one person wants to see them, then I'll do it. :)
Hey Sis, I want to see pictures from camp....the pics of roof were great. you looked like you were really into it! The family pics were great too. I love you.
Wow! Ok, I'll be working on the pictures of camp this week. :)
Screwing the tin on was so fun! Espcially after I figured out how to actually get the screws to go THROUGH the tin. :)
Did Alana enjoy sitting on top of the roof?
Good job with the font bek.
Yes!! Alana LOVED being ontop of the roof.
Lookin' for those camp pics! Thanks, great to join ya! :0)
best regards, nice info Water filter softners oral surgery recipes Carribien cruise line packages Incorporating churches Free fishing game line vicodin online evolutions of internet advertising Ambien loss memory San jose circuit breakers power Red rocks casino Arginine impotence dosage B play b b keno b Flights to edinburgh united airlines
Post a Comment