Sunday, July 23, 2006

Scaping, scaping and more scraping.

Just a quick note to let you all know how things are going out here in lovely MT.

Scaping and sanding is just about done!!!! YAH! The side that gets the worst of the sun's heat is the only side left to do and since I did most of it tonight, it won't take but maybe an hour to finish up and then Jacob can sand it. Bro. Josh came over with his power washer Wed and washed the whole house down. It really took ALOT of paint off that bad side we are still working on. If I knew how good it was at taking paint off, we would have used it first before doing any scraping! WOW that thing is strong. Yeah, so like I said, all the scraping and sanding and renailing nails and filling holes and taking taking screws off with little plastic things on them and and scraping trim and spraying down the many, Oh my! I didn't realize we had to many! Wasps nest down is done.

We got a weed waker thingy and got to finish wacking the weeds around the house. and then spray the house down with a hose to wash all the dust off, then it's ready for some paint! *big smile* I believe we are settled on a color called "rainforest" showed it to everyone at church and they all seemed to like it, or at lest better than the other choice that matched the tin. :) We are going to have white trim with it. I sure hope that it will turn out ok.

Ok, since I didn't get to respond to eveyone's comments, I'll do it now. I actually had a few min. one day and had just done a nice long one and my computer FROZE on me! I was so agravated, but Jacob fixed the computer and it is working again so if you left a comment go check it out.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to go and get the paint and primer and hose the house down and maybe tape the windows. Tuesday and Wed paint. Thursday get all the trim back up. Friday, we ready when the loan place comes and checks us out. Alright Enough for now. See you next time with pictures hopefully!!!

Goodnight!

3 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

HA! Cute post, Megan--and TRUE! :-)

cokelady said...

~whew~ Don't I know it! But Jay and Bekah are under deadline -- they'll be painting through the night if they have to, just to make SURE they reach the end of this project!

Don't forget to post pictures, Bekah. I hope "rainforest" turns out great for you!

Rebekah Doran said...

LOL! that is funny Meg. Like Sis Smith said so TRUE!