Sunday, July 02, 2006

Scenery Pictures of Fernie

I forgot to tell about the mountain sheep we saw while driving up to Fernie. There was six of them at lest. There was even a baby and a mommy one. Pretty neat. We were able to pull over and get some pictures and the kids were able to watch them for a while. They liked that.


Here is the lake a hiked by.



The lodge by the lake.



Another view by the lake.


Last night after the rain, this beautiful rainbow showed up in our backyard.

5 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

Oh, I know! That was really nice!

Momma Tammi said...

Wow! Gorgeous! I wanna live in that lodge!

Rebekah Doran said...

your trash can?!?!? LOL

J Nowling said...

Love the pictures and oh how I love the rainbow...It reminds us His promises are still for today.

Rebekah Doran said...

Yeah, I thought the rainbow picture was just perfect.