I want to thank God for answered prayer. I've prayed that God would help me to be happy and content with our crazy new schedule. And this week I have been so happy and content with it that it just has bee a really great week. :D We get to bed earlier now and been getting up alot earlier too. Elijah has not always been very happy when I get (drag) him out of bed at 7:30. He does his Bible class while waking up and then we all eat breakfast. It has been working out real well doing it that way. We do all the chores after breakfast while being timed and then it is back to school in a newly cleaned house.
I have become more aware of different ways the kids can help me out. It's been great! The other day Alana and Elijah helped me wash the potatoes for supper and Alana even helped me debone Chicken for the first time. I was surprise at how well she did. I think she was getting tired at the end there because when we were done I heard her say "Thank the Lord!" while heading off to wash her hands. lol
I stubbed my foot this week on a door frame while chasing after Moriah for some reason I don't remember. Boy, did that ever hurt! It wasn't my toe that got hurt either but the part that connects the toe to the foot. Anyway, it is still a little tinder but doing alot better thankfully.
We still have tons of snow. Elijah's just been loving it. All the other kids will go out with him, but none of them last near as long as he does. They will all come in and Elijah will just keep on playing out there by himself.
Alana has been having alot of fun putting this clifford puzzle we got the kids for Christmas together. She'll put it together and then take it apart and then put it back together over and over again.
Josiah is saying more and more words now. It is sooo nice to hear him "talking" now.
Tabitha is grabbing things now. She has mastered rolling from her stomach onto her back this past week and so she can now do a full roll. All the kids just love to give her toys to hold now. It is so fun watching the kids get excited over the things she does. She is such a joy.
That leaves us withMoriah. She had a birthday this yesterday and is now 2 yrs old. She is quite busy and keeps me on my toes. This is where the title comes from. The other day I turned around to see her "brushing" Tabitha's toothless gums with her toothbrush. I was able to get a few pictures before the toothbrush found someplace else to go.





4 comments:
Apparently, Moriah is going to make sure that Tabitha has a head start on outrunning those future cavities. Great pictures.
Your kids are so beautiful.
That picture of Beth and Alana is adorable. Thanks for all the pictures. love you guys.
i love all the pictures. you have beautiful children!
Cute reminds me of my Sunny asking me how his fish Tickles brushes his teeth. Hey we are never too early to learn.
Luff, Faith n Sunny
Post a Comment