Lets see, where do I start? We had tons of snow over our break which made for a very white Christmas. *big smile* The day after Christmas, it snow BIG snowflakes and lots of them too! My guess would be at lest six inches of the fluffiest snow you ever did see. Of course Jacob just had to take the kids sledding in it. They had a blast!
Elijah making a snow angel.

Elijah pulling Moriah on the sled.
With all this snow the kids of picked up a new chore -- shoveling. Only they get paid to this one! One whole quarter. Elijah is very excited to do the shoveling the walkway chore. :)Jacob got some good shots of our snow and yard.
The kids got some new games for Christmas, so we have been playing "Memory" and "Go Fish". they seem to really enjoy those. Elijah is getting to be pretty good at "memory", and Alana isn't too far behind. :)We had our New Year party for the church people at our house this year. It was fun. We all brought food, ate and visited and played games. Before midnight, Jacob had a devotion and we prayed in the New Year. Then the guys had to go outside to set off some fireworks. I think everyone enjoyed themselves. By the time everyone left it was after 2, but thankfully the kids did sleep in the next morning. :D
I finally did it. I made sugar cookies with my kids. I don't remember the last time I made those, way before I was married though. The kids had fun cutting them out, but by the time we got them all baked, I decided that we would just decorate the cookies right before we ate them. Much more manageable that way with 4 kids. ;-)


Tabitha is turning from her back to stomach very often now. She sure loves her mommy. :) She is always wanting me to hold her, even if someone else is already holding her. I don't remember the other kids being like that at 4 months.

Elijah and Alana now help clean the bathroom too. I bought those disinfecting wipe and they use those to wipe the sink and toilet down. So far they think it is "fun" and it is helping me out alot!
I was at Walmart yesterday and they had a modest black and red dress on sale for $4 originally $18. Left over Christmas dress I guess. The only had 3 size 6 ones left. So now Alana has her Christmas dress for next year! Yeah! I was happy about that. :)
Ok, Now that I've posted tTWO post, I should be good for a couple weeks. ;-)







7 comments:
GREAT pictures! What fun!!! Thanks SO MUCH for sharing.
Rebekah I always enjoy reading your blogs. Beautiful pictures.
i'm ssssoooo jealous of the snow!
Great pictures. You could use the one of your house snowing as a Christmas card It is beautiful. If you have pics from New Years, will you share?
miss you guys.
I'm jealous of the snow too! I've NEVER had a white Christmas here in TN! grr! I want it to snow that much here! :)
Tammy, for some reason, neither Jacob or I took pictures on NY eve. Actually I did take ONE but it is not blog worthy. Jacob took a handful, but they are not any good either. Sorry!
Great post but if you think that gets you off the hook for a couple weeks...ha! Think again. ~hee hee~
Post a Comment