Ok, I've been told that I need to put up a new post. *grin* Yes ma'am. *salute* *giggle* I was thinking about it and in the mood so I will throw up a few pictures of our Christmas play.
Andrew as the little drummer boy.

All the little kids gathering around the manger while singing "Away in the manger"

Our very own live donkey! *smile* Arron Davis.

Isn't he cute?

Elijah, Bethy, Tim, Moriah, and Faith

Joey, Megan, Gabe, Daniel, and Hope

Bethy

Josiah

Moriah singing with Daddy.

Our wise men. TJ, Tanner, and Stephen

All the men sang a quartet for "We Three Kings"

Moriah's pretty good at smiling at the camera!

Alana

Megan

Andy

Josiah didn't waste any time taking his head piece off.

Moriah posing for Grandma's camera.

After the play, Elijah went around and pulled all the stickers off the floor (used for the kids to know where they were to stand) and put them on his face. lol

It was a very cute play with lots of singing and cookies afterwards. The kids did very well.
Ok, while I'm here and up, I might as well put up another post with more pictures. :)
7 comments:
I love the kids pictures of the Christmas play. Beautiful.
luff, Faith and Isaiah
Great pictures. If there is room in The Beacon, I may add some to the news that Sister Natalie sent, if that is okay with you.
I'm sure that will be fine, Sis. Adams. :)
Love...love...love the pics!
I was able to use some of the Christmas pictures in The Beacon. Yea! Thanks.
I totally love Moriah's expressions. She looks like SUCH a character!
She surely is! :D Oh, she is sooo much fun! She is always making us laugh or smile. :)
Post a Comment