Saturday, January 26, 2008

Double Date

Last week Josh and Debbie invited Jacob and I to go on a double date with them. We quickly figured out a way to disperse of our 4 kids for a few hours. And then headed off to a relatively new BBQ restaurant that I have been wanting to go to for sometime now. We had ALOT of fun. It was great just to be able to talk without getting interrupted by kids. ;-) The food was GREAT! So yummy. The company was even better. :D We got to hear the latest of Josh's antics which had us all laughing. It was a very fun night.

Here are the four of us after finishing off quite a bit of food.


The inside of the place.


Our Brownie Desert. We all decided to share it. It was sooo good.


Josh, not sure if he should eat more after all that good food.


Josh being Josh. :)


Debbie holding the near empty bowl. Since she ate most of it. JK! Just kidding. lol I think Josh and I ate most of it. :P


Jacob and I hadn't had a date since going to that Salah concert before Tabitha was born. I'm glad things worked out for us to be able to go. :)


3 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

I love BBQ. We'll have to try it out the next time we are in town. My stars...that was a huge brownie sundae, but it sure looked good.

Matt P. said...

Josh looks like he got sick from eating all that junk. I dont' blame him, I know wouldn't be able to handle all that!

Rebekah Doran said...

Sis. Tammi - Yeah, I'm sure you guys would like it. It was all very yummy.