Here is the kitchen before.

And here is the kitchen after. It is a 26 cu ft frig. LOTS of space to put all the food for this growing family of 7. I was able to put all the fresh fruit and vegs from Costco in it and all the gals of milk and still had room for food. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! It has the spill proof shelves too. :) We got it at a very reasonable price. It was the last of it's kind and so they gave us another $100 off when the sales person saw it was the one I really wanted. My kids have been enjoying the water and ice maker. I just love it. We are going to build some more cupboards in the space where the old frig was when we get the money and the time. This frig is the second brand new appliance I have gotten since being married. The first would be a dryer that we had to get a yr ago when the old dryer gave up the ghost.

Here is a front view of the frig. See how the top part of the frig is wider? It makes it so much easier to store wider things then most side by sides. I just love it.


4 comments:
Wow! A new "to you" stove and now a new fridge...totally cool! I am so happy for you!!!!!
LOL! at first I saw only the top picture of the old fridge and I was thinking how similiar to the old one it was. But the new one looks WAY better!
wow I love the water and ice getters.
Faith n Sunny
Thanks all!
Post a Comment