The weather was perfect this week for snowman building. The snow was just right when Jacob and the kids went out one evening to make a snowman. It turned out to be the biggest one I have ever seen. :)
Here they are rolling the balls bigger and bigger.



Elijah found a piece of wood and tried to snowboard on it. Uncles, I think you will have a new partner on the slopes in a few years. Yikes!

Just chilling.

It took quit the effort to get that ball up there!

Yeah! We did it!

Moriah eating snow. Mmmm

The finished product. Isn't he grand!?

Alana with a mini snowman.
3 comments:
Great snowman...very nicely done. I love the expression on Elijah's face as he was attempting to snowboard.
Love these. Snow! Yay!!!
You guys are awesome! Keep up the great parenting.
what a HUGE snowball, loving those muscles!
luff, us
Post a Comment