Alana lost her first tooth yesterday. She is only 5, so I was a little surprised when I found out she HAD a loose tooth. She was very protective about the tooth though, and wouldn't wiggle it or anything. I guess it "hurt" to wiggle it. I did NOT look forward to the day when we would have to try and pull it out. lol Thankfully the Lord took care of that one for me though! Her and Elijah were playing yesterday and Elijah accidentally bumped her in the mouth with his head. Out popped the tooth with no tears!!! Alana was very excited to have lost her first tooth!
4 comments:
i always held on to my loose teeth too. i was very paranoid. i had to go to the dentist a couple of times to have my baby teeth pulled. sometimes leaving them alone isn't a big deal. they will come out somehow. :)
You know, Alana did ask me quite a few times to take her to the dentist for her tooth. Yeah, I figured that sooner or later her tooth would come out. :)
What a cute picture. She looks so proud!
LOL!! Too cute!!!!!!!!!! That is one picture you'll have to hang too. I'm sure she'll enjoy it when she's older. ;)
Post a Comment