Thank you so much for the idea, Sis. Smith! It works great! I've rubbed vicks on Moriah's and Tabitha's feet at bed time and it has helped them SO MUCH. Jacob has done it too and I believe that it has helped him too.
Thank you for the birthday wishes. Yes, yesterday was my birthday. I am now 30. That seems really strange, I don't FEEL thirty. How's a thirty yr old suppose to feel anyway???
Since the kids were sick, I missed the Superbowl party where they give my Uncle, Kari Beth and Me a cake. (We all had our birthday yesterday.) But Grandma brought me over a cake and so I was able to have cake and icecream with my family yesterday. It was a very good chiffon cake that we added whipcream and our cherry sauce too. Mmmmm.
Yesterday Jacob and I got to go and look at the suburban. We got to drive it too. It is a light blue color. It didn't have the third seat, but they are going to be putting in a third seat for us. Hopefully it will be ready sometime this week. Jacob is looking for little car now, to drive to work etc in. Something that gets real good gas mileage since he does ALOT of driving for the paper. Please pray that he will find a good, cheap one. :)
School is going well. I'm pleased at how it is going.
Ok, I better go for now and feed kids.
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
3 months ago


6 comments:
Happy belated birthday! So glad to hear that you found a suburban.
Sorry I missed your birthday, I was under the weather. Not that it would have mattered much and I would have known. lol. I"M SO BAD WITH BIRTHDAYS!!! Have a great day.
I am gald you had a good birthday. I kept trying to comment on your blog on your birthday , but for some reason blogger would not let me, so happy birthday 2 days late.
Yea!! a new vehicle.
Glad the kids are getting better, home remedies seem to work the best.
Happy Belated birthday!! love ya sis. I did the vicks thing too!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (I'll be the biggest birthday slacker. :-) Somebody's got to claim the prize!)
Thank you for the belated birthday wishes! I'm not that great with birthdays either, so I don't mind the late wishes. ;-)
Tammy - That is weird that blogger wouldn't let you comment. Thanks for trying again!
Post a Comment