Moriah asked for Spaghetti and meatballs for her birthday meal, a girl after my own heart. :) We had Andy and Arron over for the "little kid" party. They had fun playing together this afternoon. At one time they were all sliding across the floor on their bellies pretending to be cats, I believe. lol We tired to get a picture of them, but they quit when we got the camera out. :(
Here are some pictures that we did get from today.
Singing "Happy Birthday" to Moriah.

Blowing out the candles. She had "help" the first time. This was our second round at blowing out the candles. ;-)

Moriah loves those pretty ponies. So I printed off a coloring page from the internet and let Moriah pick the colors to color she wanted me to color the pony with. The pony ended up being purple with pink, blue and purple hair. It was fun to color and Moriah was happy to have a "pony" cake.

Moriah enjoying her purple cake.

Moriah's favorite color is purple. She wanted a purple cake, so Grandma turned a white cake into a purple one for us. Grandma didn't think that is looked very appetizing, but it sure did taste good! Bet you have never seen a purple cake before now, have ya?

Time for presents. For some reason, that look on Moriah's face makes me think of my brother Micah. :)

Opening presents.

Moriah got crayons and paints to use in the bath tub along with a few other things.

After the presents we make Pony/horse masks for fun.
This is Arron.

Josiah (can you tell what his fav. color is?)

Moriah

And then Moriah and Andy.

Here is a side picture of Arron that I thought was cute.

After the party Nathan went over to Stephen's house. He and Stephen are just about the same age. I like Nathan going over there to give him a break from little kids. He never complains or anything, but still, I don't want him getting tired of being around little kids all the time. Stephen and Joey just love having Nathan over. So it all works out well this way.


7 comments:
very cute! i may try the food coloring thing myself for the kid's next birthdays. :)
how'd you get the pony picture onto the cake?
I am SO glad you posted. I missed you :( sadness. I will be praying for Tabitha. Poor baby girl, but God is the Healer. AMEN!
you're right, that does look like micah- even her said so.
tabby girl is STILL sick? let her know that uncle micah and aunt megan are praying for her
Moriah is getting so big and beautiful! It's nice that she is starting to come out of her shell some and isn't being shy
So maybe you have a budding pianist prodigy in Josiah there?
Congrats to Alana for her first lost tooth! you'll be saving them, right?
And yeah, I bet that Elijah is glad to have another "man" around the house, too, eh?
Love to everyone! Take care Nate, Jacob, and Bek--- can't wait to see you this summer!!!!
Erika - Thanks! Food coloring is a really easy and fun way to change a cake. I cut our the pony once I colored it, kept it in plastic to keep it clean until right before we brought the cake out, then I just laid it on.
Kasey - Thanks for the prayers, last night was a better night for Tabitha. She stilled coughed but at lest it didn't wake her up etc. I know God can heal her totally though!
Meg - Yes, Tabitha is still sick. She will take all the prayers she can get. :)
Josiah is the one kids out of all my kids that really seems to love the piano. I hope that he will come to love to play.
I don't think that we will be3 saving the teeth of my kids. I already have alot of things to keep track of. :)
Yes, Elijah is glad to have another "man" around. He is already trying to copy Nathan in eating hot things. For Elijah that is BIG.
Yes! This summer is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!
Cute pictures--what a fun party for Moriah, even if it was a month late. I think I may call and tell her. ;-)
I think the purple cake looks tasty!
So glad your back!!! Missed you! It looks like Miriah had a fun Birthday!! I'll be praying for Tabitha...!
Becki - She would LOVE to get a call from you! You should do it.
Jessa - Thanks for the prayers. Tabitha is still coughing a little, but is SLOWLY getting better. She has been able to sleep through the night a few time this week.
Post a Comment