Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Party Time!!!

Ok, so maybe it wasn't exactly a party, but it was fun and in celebration of our birthdays. :)

The Sizzler here gives a free meal every Monday, to people who had had a birthday during the week. Since Uncle David, Bethy, and I all had our birthday on the 4th, we decided to all go together to Sizzlers. Aunt Cathy was there too. It was fun to get out without kids and enjoy a very good meal, with even better company. :D

Here is a picture from tonight of the birthday people.


7 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

I've never seen Dave in a full beard before! That would take some getting used to. :-) The 3 pictures in your last 2 posts are all great.

Rebekah Doran said...

My guess is, that Uncle David grew it out to stay warm in the winter. I've seen him in OLD (hee hee) pictures of him with a full, very big, beard before. :P This one looks better. ;-)

cokelady said...

What a great picture--how FUN to get to go out with just the birthday people!

I can't believe how big that mini-Melissa is getting! ;-)

Rebekah Doran said...

It was fun. I really had a good time. :)

Bethy is now 6 now I believe.

Tammy K. said...

I miss those free Sizzler meals. Beth is so cute.

Rachel said...

We had a Western Sizzlin' where I grew up, but I knew people that called it "The Sizzler". Wish they gave out free birthday meels!

I totally missed your birthday but I'm glad it was a good one!!

Montgomery's said...

wish I could get a free meal!