Sunday, February 08, 2009

My Family's Latest Shots

Here are the latest pictures of my family. We sent these out with our very late Christmas cards. :P I was very happy that we were able to get everyone looking at the camera!!!

Me and my girls.


Jacob and the boys.

7 comments:

Montgomery's said...

Nice pictures! Beautiful girls and such handsome boys!!!

Grace & Co said...

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!

Very good looking family..

Nancy said...

I LOVE the one of you and the girls! Beautiful!

cokelady said...

"My Family's Latest Shots"

Flu shots? Tetanus? I couldn't help but wonder what kind of shots you were referring to when I read your title. ;-)

As for the pictures (ha!), they are SOOOOO cute. What gorgeous kids you have. I happen to think Moriah is particularly beautiful. I just love her hair color and the twinkle in her eye!

Dave and Melissa said...

Great photos!!

Jessa Stephens said...

too cute!!! I loved the girls picture!

Rebekah Doran said...

Thanks everyone! I was very happy with them. :D