I'm still alive and thought that I would post to let you all know what is going on in our lives and let Grandma and whoever else likes, see some pictures.
I posted 3 new posts. I broke it up to hopefully make it easier to read.
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
3 months ago


4 comments:
When is Tabitha's birthday? I was just thinking, maybe for her birthday she could be added to the picture banner at the top of your blog? *hee hee* Poor baby. ;-)
Great pictures and posts.
Great post and pictures. Tjhose kids are getting big. Looking forward to teh next update and more pictures.
Thank you so much, Bek, for posting the lovely pictures below. I especially like the first one of Moriah so entranced by the candles. She is such a pretty girl anyway. But after I look at each picture every day, I scroll back to the first one and leave it open. I guess I should try to put it up for my desktop, but I don't feel like it yet.
Love ya,
Mom
Sis. Smith - Tabitha's birthday is in AUG. I know, I'm sooo bad. She's WAY over due of getting her pic. up with the rest of the kids. *sigh*
Tammy - Thanks! Yeah, those kids just won't stop growing!
Mom - WOW! An actual comment from you. :) I really like that first on too. She still looks like my "baby" girl in that one.
Post a Comment