Jacob left a little after 11 today and won't be back until after the kids are in bed so it is just me and the kids today! I'm going to do laundry and pack. We are getting to go to Havard (did I spell it right?) on Thursday! Alana is excited to see Paul and Elijah is disapointed that Noel won't be there. I switched Moriah's clothes out last night to 3-6 m. She is getting so big. printed off some cute pictures yesterday for our photo album, now I just got to make sure they get in! *smile* Elijah woke up with tons of energy and so he and Alana have already been outside even though it is a little chilly today.
Alright. gotta go and feed kids.
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


4 comments:
where is Havard?? In MT? Anyhow, hope you have fun! :-)
Havard is 4-5 hrs away. yes, it is in MT. We are going to visit Caleb and Mandie and Paul.
Oh! I see. Tell Mandie congrats on the coming baby for me!! I'm so happy for her!!
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Xbox 360 parental control Bank one new merchant services plan for weight loss
Post a Comment