Last night we had the Kauffmans (family of 7) over for a taco supper. It was yummy and fun. We watched a movie afterward. I thought they were going to die from laughing. Gabe, their 3 yr old boy, was playing with Alana. We overheard him tell Alana that they were married. lol We all thought it was cute and were laughing except for Jacob. lol I feel sorry for our girls when they get older. Jacob is very protective. That's a good thing though.
Yesterday we ate supper with my Grandpa and Grandma at there house. We haven't been there since Jan 1st. It was nice to visit with them again there. Jacob fixed Grandma's printer for her and found some old pictures of Alana that look like Moriah.
The Davis' ended up coming over Tuesday night instead of Monday. We had popcorn, Icecream, and dried fruit. It was nice having them over again. They hadn't been over since before Christmas.
We got our taxes down and were plesantly surprised that we didn't have to pay anything in, infact we are getting some back! That's what happens when you have 4 kids! *big smile*
Elijah asked me this week "Why are babies so wiggly?" It is so fun to watching him observe Moriah and enjoying her.
Here are some pictures that were taken from our house.
This one was taken from our backyard with fog.

Same here

This was taken from our front yard. You can see our neighbors yard from across the street.


6 comments:
Oh wow! That's beautiful! I wish I could come live there! Lucky!
Adelyn
Beautiful! Who took the pictures? I take a lot of pictures and use them for cards...mind if I save yours and use them sometime?
It is beautiful! I LOVE it. I'm so glad God brought us to MT and led us to this house.
Jacob took the pictures in Dec. and I just found them. *smile* Sure! Go ahead and save and use them.
R
WOW!!!!!!!! I have to come and visit!!!! No wonder why you like it. It's just as pretty as Alaska! Wow...
Thanks. I've already set the first one as my wallpaper for my computer.
*big smile*
Yeah, that first one was my favorite too!
Post a Comment