Friday, March 24, 2006

Back in business

Well, our computer went crazy and Jacob had to fix it. It wasn't wanting to fix easily so it took extra long. So I haven't been able to post or check e-mail for a week. Good news though, Jacob had a friend that was able to fix his old laptop and so I have my very own laptop now! So it won't matter what is going on with the computer Ill be able to stay connected. *big smile*

The weather here has been so nice! In the 50's. Got a little bit of spring fever and went for walks, actually got out and cleaned the van! Vacuumed and the whole bit. Won't tell you how many bags of trash I took out of the van! Anyway, the kids been playing outside alot, I love spring!

The last few days I've been going through ALL the boy clothes and getting rid of the extra and repacking and orginizing them. Had my cousins oldest son Tanner (he's 10) come over yesterday and help me put them all down in the crawlspace. So I've freed up some room in the bedroom and garage. Even sorted the shoes and put all the coats and jackets in one box to make them easier to find. Next week I'll do the girls stuff.

Today I'm going to mop the floors and clean the bathroom and make Baeurox (cabbage and meat stuffed in a roll) to eat today and tomorrow. Tomorrow we will eat it with veg. soup. YUM! We are also having the Kauffman's over tomorrow after church to eat with us.

I have some CUTE pictures to post but I've got to edit them first so it might be a few days.

Is it just me or is Blogger doing something?

Well, I'm off to take a bath and then feed kids and have Melissa over to look at boys clothes (for Andy, he is one size smaller than Josiah)

Oh I've made an improvement to our spinach applesause. I've cut the applesause in half and added juice. Yum! Jacob and I drink it now too. Went over to Melissa's house on the 17th and made "Saint Patrick's Day" smoothys. Her kids loved them and she like it too! Dave wouldn't even try a bit. Oh well! Melissa said she is going to start making them too. *smile*

Ok, I'm really going!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

St. Pat's smoothies?
Ummmm. How did you do that?
Maybe added a couple of leaves of Romaine lettuce to your bananas and apples?
I have done that before, but if you have a new idea, I want to try it!

Rebekah Doran said...

The St. Patrick day smoothies were the spinich applesauce with juice. We didn't tell Mel's kids what was in them and they never asked. *smile*

Anonymous said...

Okay, my sister ate a spinich and applesauce smoothie. I'd have to see it to believe it! :) You go Mel! Bekah, your a great influence on her! :):)

Rebekah Doran said...

Hee hee hee hee! Thanks *grin* I try! I could bring the stuff if you would like to try it. *sly smile*

Anonymous said...

Maybe you you should try some grass clippings next...

Rebekah Doran said...

rwj- who are you?

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing possibly your Uncle.

Rebekah Doran said...

Ohhhh! You surprised me Uncle Wayne! So you do check my blog!?!

*smile*

Grass clippings huh?! that's an idea. Next time you come visit, I'll make that one special just for you! (don't you feel special now?) lol

Anonymous said...

I feel very special now, thank you so much.