Monday, March 06, 2006

Clowning around

Jacob left for the West Shore early this morning and has been gone all day. This last week was a busy week for him. I hope this week won't be so busy.

Worked on taxes today. We go see the tax lady tomorrow noon and so I needed to make sure that we had all the figures for her. We are having Calico Beans with cornbread for supper, as soon as Jacob gets home. Then maybe have the Davis' over for desert of icecream if they are up to it!

I was looking through some pictures from Christmas that I hadn't seen and found one that I thought you might all get a kick out of. Especially those of you who know my brothers, Isaiah and Micah.


clowning around

As usuall Isaiah and I are working hard and Micah is clowning around! lol! Even at 9 months pregnant still teases (bugs) me!

4 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

LOL In a reality, I don't remember him doing this. That is why I thought it was funny when I saw it. He must of posed for the pic while Jacob took it. My brothers don't pull my hair or bug me really. They are good brothers.

The Middle J said...

LOL- that is to funny- it would be a micah and jacob thing to pose for a picture like that...

Im actually suprised micah didnt try to turn the beard white and act like Santa :P

AKCameraGuy said...

Hey sis! HA Ha, I remember doing that! That was funny! Love the pictures, wish I could see the new kid, but I'm, afraid that it's gonna have to be a awhile..

~AKCameraGuy~

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »