Moriah slept 8 hrs staight last night!!!! Wow! None of my other babies did that so soon! I feel really good today, rested. I haven't slept 8 hours straight for I don't know how long! Even when I was pregnant I had to get up in the night to use the bathroom. So I feel great today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSA!!!!! I hope that you have a great day today. Don't work too hard! *smile*
I was cutting Elijah's hair Wednesday and he asked, "Mom, this time can you cut my hair blond?"
I got a dishwasher!!!! I haven't had one since May 2005 when we moved into this house. Tuesday my grandpa came and put one in that my cousin gave me. It works great!!! and saves me time in the kitchen which helps alot! I had the kids helping me empty it the other day. Alana was put the silverware away, she was doing really good. I noticed that she left all the butterknives and told her to put them away too. She looked at me with big eyes and asked " They cut me Mommy?" No wonder she left them all.
Elijah asked me why we eat food. I told him it gives us energy and helps us to grow etc. I also told him so that we don't die. (he asked more than once) Anyway, I told him and he couldn't eat for some reason and he turns and asks "But Mommy will I die!" lol I told him he would have to not eat for many days before that would happend.
Last week Dave and Melissa came over. (Dave is my cousin) We had quite the housefull with our four kids and his four kids. We had paper airplanes and noise everywhere! It was great!
Then Saturday we had a frybread dinner at my Aunt Cathy's house. She is the SS superintendent and told the church that if we were ontime for SS for so long she would had a frybread dinner for all of us. It was very yummy. After that I brought my kids and husband home. Put them all to bed and went o Deb and Josh's house. (Deb is my cousin) While there Josh got me to play the piano and practice a song for Sun morning to play. I couldn't transpose the other songs he wanted without more practice so that one had to do. I did get music paper this week so that I can transpose and write it down. So I'll be doing that tonight for tomorrow's song service.
Here are some pictures of my kids. Sorry Kasey! I can't help but post them. *smile*
Elijah and Moriah

Moriah


7 comments:
So adorable!
Thank you! *smile*
Aaawww thanks Bekah! :-) We went to Kenosha for a youth thing this weekend. It was a lot of fun!
That’s really funny about Elijah wanting you to cut his hair blond! That cracks me up!! :-) Such cute kids!!
Lots of love
Thanks Tammy! I've been wanting to see pictures of you and your kids. I highly doubt your fat and ugly! Wish you could be with us too. It would be great to visit and have our kids play together.
Jessa, I was going to call you, but when I read that you were in Kenosha I thought I better wait until another day. Hope you had a good birthday!
I will forgive you, only cus the eye candy (pretty pictures) make up for it though. haha Tell everyone I said hi! I miss Debbie!
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Dogpile dial up Sony h.ear stereo headphones Football fanatics online discount coupon code lipitor and it &aposs side effects software safety classes online Nevada tahoe2c rv camping Scholarship culinary school acyclovir what is it for Pilates frequency Dealer indianapolis infiniti medication for anxiety attack Roxie software strippoker kostenlaos zum downloaden honda dealership Buick invitational tee times Arthritis medication mobic
Enjoyed a lot! Free basketball gif picture of protonix pill Motor home hot water heater Wellbutrin xl 300mg and pregnancy Virginia endoscopic mid face lift bmw 315 d Food to eat to reduce cholesterol Sophia ferrari bio high+risk+payday+loans Prom dresses at deb Dental managed care southern new brunswick minor hockey association Bmw scooter Team ford mariettadirect Oxycontin 2bpurchase 2bonline
Post a Comment