Tuesday, March 28, 2006

smart little guy!

I just come from Elijah's room. (Laying Josiah down for a nap) Anyway, he has like no toys in his room. lol They are all in Alana's room. I usually tell the kids to each go pick up their room. Well, I guess he figured out how to not have to pick up so much! lol

4 comments:

The Middle J said...

lol- Elijah is one smart little boy. Do you have a hard time punishing him when he does cute cunning things like that? :D

Rebekah Doran said...

Since it was Elijah's first time to do that, I just explained to him that it was nice and not to do it again. Also had him help me fill his toybox back up. If he does it agian, then he will get in trouble. lol but yeah sometimes it is hard to punish a kid when they do something cute or cunning but wrong. or to scold them without smiling or laughing, that's hard too. :)

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. what to do for acne scars oxycontin coating removal Swimwear evolved with fashion provigil onlin