skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A new week begins
We had a good today. The Kauffmans ate lunch with us and spent the afternoon. It was nice. After getting everyone fed and put down for a nap and cleaning up the kitchen (love them dishwashers!!!) Lauren and I sat down to a couple games of Rumikub (One of my favorite thinking games) We both won a game so were both happy. Then it was off to church for Easter play practice. It looks like it is going to be a very cute one. My Aunt Cathy is running it. She is so good at that kind of stuff. Anyway....I think that I'm going to sort through some pictures and pick out the ones I want to print for our photo album. I'll probably met with Grandma Jenkins at Walmart and show her how to print digital pictures. She wants some printed off her computer. Here is a picture of Moriah with a hat that a 12 year old girl made for her. She made it in one day too! I was impressed! It was one of our midwife's daughter's that made it.
5 comments:
She is sooo cute
Jenna, What are you doing up???? IT is late here and I shouldn't be up! and I know it is even later there! LOL Thanks!
The hat is so adorable and it matches Moriah's outfit so well. Of course, the hat cannot compete with Moriah's cuteness!
beeeeautiful baby...i wanna move to MT :( Idaho would work too! :P
Kasey, your welcome to MT anytime!
Post a Comment