Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Better

Thank yoy all who've prayed for Josiah. His fever is gone and he hasn't thrown up sin 9 this morning. Hopefully we will have a good night too. Elijah had a fever last night too around midnight and his stomach hurt him in the morning. He seems to be better now. We will see what tomorrow holds. Sis. Tammi, how is Darren doing?

Thank you all once again. Over all I had a good day. Jacob didn't have to go anywhere today, so he stayed home with the 3 oldest and I took Moriah into town to get some things down. It was a nice break for me and the kids enjoy being with their dad. :)

Goodnight!

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Darren's fever finally broke. He is still feeling a little queasy, but was able to eat a couple scrambled eggs before he went to bed last night and keep them down. Thanks to all who prayed for him as well.

Rebekah Doran said...

Don't have any apple juice, but I can give him a hug. :)

Glad to hear Darren is feeling better.