It is bright and sunny this morning. It's going to be a great day!
Yesterday we had some great servies at church. Jacob preached about the spirit of Haman and the Spirit of Mortecai. WOW Talk about fitting! It was very good.
This morning Moriah had her first "date" with Dad. Jacob has to send really big pictures to his new editor and so he has to go to the coffe shop in CFalls to access their very fast connection. Of course he doesn't complain about needing to go to a coffee shop! lol Anyway, all the other kids were sleeping except Moriah. So he took her with him and let me get another hour of sleep. Now all the kids are up except Moriah. Jacob is asleep too. I think later on today Jacob will take the kids to the park while I go grocery shopping. They'll love that!
The kids sure have been enjoying the empty garage. They brought their "bikes" in there and ride them around and around. It's like a big play pin. *smile*
We picked our first batch of plums from our trees Saturday. Not alot of them were ready but a few. Mmmmm, they are so yummy. Josiah doesn't seem to be too thrilled with them though.
Elijah decided to use the towel rack in the bathroom for a ladder to reach a bug. Needless to say I had to fixed a towel rack Sat. :(
Alana is sooo funny! This morning she was sitting at the kitchen table howling like a dog. Jacob and I were still in bed. Jacob asks "What in the world was that?" I told him "That's YOUR daughter." lol She is already turning into a little Mommy. This morning her and Moriah had a little incounter that went a little like this... Alana- "No, no, Moriah!" We hear Alana get down from her chair in the kitchen and run to the livingroom. Alana- "Thank you." In a really sweet voice as she takes a book away from Moriah. "Here you go." continues Alana as she gives Moriah a toy to play with. Next we hear Alana put more books in the book box and push the book box underneath the daybed in the livingroom. Alana goes back to the table and Moriah play with the toy. That's just one of the many examples that Alana is turning into a little Mommy. lol
Well, I think I'm going to get off here and look at the Assembly pictures with Jacob and maybe even our Canada pictures!
Talk to ya later!
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
3 months ago


1 comment:
LOL
I hope we can avoid some of the brat stuff with Alana though.
Post a Comment