Here are Alana and Elijah but some neat looking trees.

Me on a neat bridge. I love the little waterfall under the bridge.

Here is the Japanese house that we got to go inside of. It is built with not one single nail. Can you believe that? I guess they do that so when an earthquake hits and knocks the house down, all they have to do is put it back together. Made sense. I thought it was just beautiful there!

My hansome husband!

Little Miss Moriah. We finally had the perfect picture and so Jacob snapped it just as Alana stuck her arm in the picture. :( lol Oh well, it still turned out pretty cute.

Isn't that just beautiful!?

I have more pictures on Ringo. It's a free thing so that is why I use it. :) It is easy to sign up and you don't have to do anything with it after you do, but you will get to see all the pictures. Who knows, you just might like it and start using it yourself! *wink*
http://www.ringo.com/i.html?i=84770388x165487

Me on a neat bridge. I love the little waterfall under the bridge.

Here is the Japanese house that we got to go inside of. It is built with not one single nail. Can you believe that? I guess they do that so when an earthquake hits and knocks the house down, all they have to do is put it back together. Made sense. I thought it was just beautiful there!

My hansome husband!

Little Miss Moriah. We finally had the perfect picture and so Jacob snapped it just as Alana stuck her arm in the picture. :( lol Oh well, it still turned out pretty cute.

Isn't that just beautiful!?

I have more pictures on Ringo. It's a free thing so that is why I use it. :) It is easy to sign up and you don't have to do anything with it after you do, but you will get to see all the pictures. Who knows, you just might like it and start using it yourself! *wink*
http://www.ringo.com/i.html?i=84770388x165487


10 comments:
It is very pretty. Ahhh, made me reminisce of my study abroad semester in Japan. I was just telling Anthony yesterday that I wish I could take him there one day.
Japan? You've been to Japan? Cool!
I love the Japanese gardens. Amazingly, I first fell in love with them in Alabama. It gave me something to look forward to when I found out we were moving to Okinawa. Then living among all of those wonderful things...ahhhhh...thanks for sharing your pictures...brings back wonderful memories.
Your welcome!
The garden is just gorgeous! Looks like something out of a book.
The pictures are awesome!!!!
I wish we could have taken the time to go with you it would have been awesome but at the same time to think of delaying the misserably long trip longer though wasn't appealing.
I would have enjoyed it so much- I've always wanted to get married in a church but a Japanese garden would be so pretty too
That would be very pretty to be married in a Japanese Garden.
It would have been fun to go to the garden with you guys but, I understand about not wanting to make the long trip any longer.
The pictures look like something out of a book. Gorgeous. It would've been great to go with you. I'm glad you had a good time though.
Woah!!! What a neat idea!!! Maybe one day Anthony and I could renew our vowels in a Japanese garden. Never thought of that before. We just celebrated our five year, so maybe for our ten. Or eight. Eight's a biggie, right? Somebody could put a bug in his ear for me that that'd be something I'd like. You know, it wouldn't be kosher for ME to mention it. :-)
Megan, are you talking the chicken? Ha!!! Don't you remember??? Your dad showed me that. Or are you being sarcastic? That was so funny.
Post a Comment