Saturday, September 02, 2006

Day 5 and 6

Yesterday I started on cleaning out the garage. Wow, we have alot of stuff! I'm getting to throw lots of junk away. Yah! I got the shed filled with clothes and jacket, coats, winter stuff. You know, things one uses yearly. Going to also put the house decore in there to make it easy to find when we are ready for it, as much as will fit anyway. In the crawl space are things like old books, mag, M. clothes, and stuff that we haven't done anything with in over a year or more. :)

Today we cleaned the house since it got ignored yesterday and cooked food. Jacob called and needed me to send a picture to his editor. After a couple of trys it got there. I did get to work on the garage a little but hopfully more tomorrow. I would like to have it done or very close to done when Jacob gets back. He gets back Tuesday night, so I have three more days.

I am looking through the last group of pictures we took and I think you might like to see some of theses Mom. Here are Your Aunts and Grandpa when Aunt June and them were up here for a visit last month.



Sisters and Alana


Aunts


Sisters and Brother

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics, Bek. You know in the first picture, the aunts are twins? Nora and Norma. I am so glad that they all came up to see the folks. Those 5 were all pretty chummy as young people and through life. Like I used to tell you kids, brothers and sisters should be best friends, cause when you are older, they will be the ones to still be your friends. Even they are all in their 70's, they are pretty spry and chummy. Thanks again. Love ya.

Rebekah Doran said...

Yes, I did know. They did have Melissa's twin boys with them, but I was too slow to get that picture. :(