I'm ready for Jacob to be home. Today was a harder day for me. Jacob should be here in 24 hrs!
Grandpa brought the truck over today. We actually filled it up full, I mean FULL! And really, what I threw away was truly trash. Stephen took the satalite dish thingy home and turned it into a shield. lol It looked like alot of fun. Now Elijah wants one. Told him when Daddy gets home, maybe we can make one for him out of cardboard.
We've been enjoying things like pizza, three pepper pasta salad, chocolate pudding, sausage grazy, french toast...things that Jacob can't eat while on the new diet for his allergies. Tomorrow I'll make baked spagetti. YUM! The kids just love that.
There was something cute that the kids did, can't remember what it was now. I knew I should of wrote it down! lol maybe I'll remember tomorrow.
Goodnight all!
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


1 comment:
Must be nice...to have Jacob back; NO new posts!
Post a Comment