Today we let the snake lose outside. Poor thing. I think it was depressed. It quit moving around and wouldn't eat, just acting sick like. Finally we decided it was time to let it free. Once we brought it outside it perked up and went on it's happy way. So those of you who wouldn't want to visit because of the snake. Come on over! :)
Elijah was all better today. Josiah didn't have a fever or anything like that, just was cranky as I'll get out and wanting to lay around. I'm hoping tomorrow he will be a happier camper. The rest of us are fine. Praise the Lord!
Tonight after supper the kids and I picked the tomatoes and squash that was left in the garden to bring in the garage before it freezes. Hopefully most of the tomatoes will turn red so we can eat them. I also fixed some skirts for Alana to wear. She has been begging me to make her a skirt. I got some for a $1.25 a piece at a thirft store sizes 8-10. They are the right length but too big in the waist, so I took them in today. She was happy. Any guesses what she will wear tomorrow? :) All right, I think I'm going to go and look at some pictures on ringo or something. TTYL!
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


4 comments:
So glad that the boys are feeling better. Darren has been a little cranky too.
As for the tomatoes, if you have a window that gets sunlight, sit the tomatoes on the window sill and they will ripen.
I think I did that with the tomatoes last year. Put them in windows that is. It did work pretty good.
I'll have to post a picture of Alana with her skirts. :)
How old were you Megan? I don't remember ever doing that, but I know Faith Davis was like that for a while.
Stripes must have missed his family! Looking forward to your pictures of Alana dressed up!
Praise the Lord that they're feeling better.
And that the snake's not in the house any more. :-)
Post a Comment