This game was really fun. We started out with helmets on the kids so their heads would get hit by the apples, but ended up taking them off so they could see better. Good news, no one got hit in the head! That's always a good thing! Ok, so we had people out in the field holding the buckets....

Then we had people setting off the catapolts with the apples at the end of the boards...

The persong who caught the apples got the points. It was really fun to watch. If I remember right, Dave was the big winner!!! Yah Dave!!!

Here is Alana saying "hi" to Arron Davis.

Then we had people setting off the catapolts with the apples at the end of the boards...

The persong who caught the apples got the points. It was really fun to watch. If I remember right, Dave was the big winner!!! Yah Dave!!!

Here is Alana saying "hi" to Arron Davis.


2 comments:
That sounds awesome- hmmm I wonder if it will work for a camp activity...I think it will!! haha
Jenna--waterballoons off the catapult! Oh yeah!
Those were great games that they came up with. Awww...so wish that we had been there longer to participate.
Post a Comment