Monday, October 16, 2006

Hayride!!!

Sorry, everyone! I've been out of blog world for a few days. So if you are wondering why I haven't commented, that is why. But I am back and so be ready! haa haa JK

We have been doing our fund raiser these past 5 days. Whew! Boy, was Melissa and I ever tired yesterday. But after a slower pasted day. I'm feeling much better. What is our fund raiser? Well, we've been selling coupons for 10x13 old time black and white photos with a "splash" of color. We sell them for $10 and the company lets us keep the whole $10. We sold over 120. Yeh, do the math, that is over $1,200 dollars! We also get a bonus for selling over 100. Yah!!! We are soooo excited! But anyway, this weekend was the time for taking the pictures so, yep, you guessed it, Melissa and I were there with the photographer signing people in, setting them up for a time to come back and pick up the photos, showing where the dressing/changing rooms were, keeping the rooms neat (that was a chore! We had three piece tuxs of many sizes!), entertaining kids, holding babies and helping the photographer get get pictures with smiling kids with there hats ON. lol! It was quite fun but busy none the less. Anyways, we are glad that part is over and I know my cousin Dave is very happy to have his wife back. We did have some other ladies from the church help and relieve us, which was awsome!

Not a whole lot other than that went on this week. :) But I do have a lot of pictures from our hayride LAST week. I will post a few more of the games we played after the hayride, but I think that I have given you more than enought to look at for the present. *grin*

Yes! I love it! Jacob found a new company to go through for high speed internet at a cheeper rate then what the other was charging. The other one wasn't really high speed but this one is! Yah! I downloaded these pictures in record time. *big smile* Enjoy!

Three peas in a pod - Dan, Tim, and Elijah all sharing a blanket.



Elijah, Tim, Megan, and Faith posing for the camera. Gabe is in the background.


Our three Stooges - Joey, Tanner, and Stephan.



Tim, Megan, and Faith. Isn't that sweet!

7 comments:

The Middle J said...

WOW!! You guys have ALOT of adorable kids in your local church. Theres no way that it gets boring there!!

Oh and I beat your brothers really badly at Monopoly yesterday :~D to bad Matthew wasn't play it would have been even greater to win :~D

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun at the Hay ride. At least I know they looked fun on Anne of Green Gables! Have a beautiful day!
luff, us

Momma Tammi said...

The pictures are so adorable! Wish we could have been there a few more days and then we could have gone with you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes, I have such "great-nieces and great-nephews" and must I mention my beautiful grandchildren!
Thank the Lord for blog world, so I can see them often. :)
Love,
Connie

cokelady said...

Terrific pictures--what great looking kids! The hay ride looks like it was sooooooo much fun!!!

Rebekah Doran said...

You bet Megan! You'll all know when we get those black and white "old time" photos! I can wait! We have 17 members and at least that many kids! *big smile*

You go Jenna! It really would have been a GREAT win if Matt was playing. :)

Anonymous said...

HEY go to mandies blog!!!!! My boys are on there!!!! *smile*