MORIAH WALKED!!!!
She has been soooo close, I knew she would be walking soon. Today she took three steps!!! Yah Moriah!!! We're not going to be able to keep up with her now!
Today was a good day. Got alot done, like ALL my landry. It is even delievered! Yahoo! I also started sorting through all my old bills etc so I can put most of them in storage and have more room in my "important papers" file. I haven't done it in two years, so I have quit a bit left. Jacob is gone tonight and won't be back until sometime early this morning. So I have determind to get ALL the paper sorted TONIGHT. Wish me luck! Good night!
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


8 comments:
How old is she?! She doesn't seem old enough to do that yet!! Watch out, it's downhill from here!
Awesome go Moriah!!!!
I remember how exciting it was to see Alana roll over for the first time I can't imagine how it would have been to be there and see Moriah get up in walk :D
Moriah is 10 months old. No, she should be old enough to walk! My other kids turned one and walked that week, expect Josiah, he was like 13 or 14 months. She has done everything early!
Jenna, it is the most awsome thing in the world to see your kid walk for the first time. *big smile*
Go Moriah! Are you still up? Like I have any room to talk...it is 2:08 A.M. and I'm still working on the regional paper. I'm going to be punchy tomorrow. ~hee hee~
How old is she? I started walking when I was 10 months and Isaiah started when he was 11 months.
someone give me a cup of coffee, i mean luff, ha ha
Sis. Tammi - I was up until 1:30, so you still had me beat! lol
Meg - hee hee, I'll have to make sure Jacob reads theses comments. :)
Faith - She is 10 months. I don't know how old I was when I started to walk.
Oh, my, I'm not the typical grandmother. I thought she was born January 15 and today is Oct 25, doesn't that mean she is 9 months and 10 days?
So see, she's smarter yet than ya all thought!!!
:)
Post a Comment