Fall is definately here to stay with winter close on it's heels! Jacob took us out for a car ride this week to take in the beautiful colors and of course TAKE PICTURES!!! I have yet to see the pictures, since they were taken on his work camera, but I think he is planning on putting them on the desktop today.
This morning we went to the Vet's Home to sing hymns with them. Josh goes over every other week to sing with them. When we can we go over too. The people there REALLY enjoy seeing all the young kids and talking to them after the singing.
Last night we got out of the house and went to Debbie's for a birthday. My Aunt Cathy is a year older now. I'm so glad to live so close to family again. Grandma made THREE different kinds of cakes. YUM! The kids had sooo much fun playing with the cousins. It was a good night. What made it even better was when we were ready to go home, we lived just around the block!
God has done it again!!! He provided what we needed, when we needed it. You all know that we are getting ready to turn the garage into living quarters and expand our space a little, well, when we do that, we would have a kitchen and a dinning room. which mean we would have room for a bigger table. Right now we crowd around the table we have. When we have company, we REALLY have to scrunch! This week our neighbor got a new table and gave us her old one. It has THREE leaves that can be put in along with 6 chairs!!!! *big smile* They just brought it over and I'm soooo excited! God sure takes good care of us, amen?
What else did we do this week? We had the photographer over to eat. This is the first time that Jacob and I really got to talk to him any. He is a really nice and neat guy. He loves the Lord and is the real thing. If any of you are looking for a good fund raiser for your church, I can give you his number. He is super good with kids and takes AWSOME pictures! There is another church in the Valley doing the same fund raiser that we did last week, so he is still in town. I think that we are going to get together with him and eat and play games Sunday night before he has to leave.
We sent in Elijah's 1st 6 wks of school. He is doing ABeka Video school. He is really enjoying it and so are the other kids. I really like it alot. Lets me do other things and take care of the other kids while he is learning.
Josiah started climbing out of his crib this week. He is quite fast. He also knows how to climb INTO the cribs. He also knows how to open the doors now, which isn't always a good thing. I lay Moriah down for a nap and next thing I know Josiah is in the room and in her crib playing with her. AAHHHH!!!! This morning when Jacob woke the kids up to go to the vets home, Josiah was in bed with Elijah. lol
The kids watched "Aristocats". Now Alana goes around singing "Everybody wants to be a cat!" And she doesn't just sing it, she SINGS it at the top of her lungs! lol I tell Jacob she is HIS daughter when she does that. :P
Elijah was coloring some elephants in school and he colored them blue. I asked him if elephants are blue in real life. He said "They are when they are cold." lol I couldn't argue and just smiled. He cracks me up!
Well, my kids are back inside the house and are wanting food. So I guess I will wrap this up. Oh, if anyone wants to see some "big" hunters, go to http://calebsmandie.blogspot.com/ Tim and Dan are going on first hunting trips in Havre this week.
I also posted pictures of the games we played after the hayride. Josh and Debbie Davis gets all the credit for those great games. Anyone want to come and join us out here in Montana? :)
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


5 comments:
I apologize for being off the subject, but you asked (on my blog) if my son had quit the blogging world...which son? or were you even talking about one of mine?
Oh Becka, when you say that does he say, our daugther? :) Whoa your oldest is how old now?
Hey guys! I don't have your e-mail so I can't e-mail ya, pray harder! Dave has not gotten a deer as of 4 this afternoon!!!!!!
thx
melissa
Faith, lol, no he usually says something like "What make you say that? I (exagerated) never sing at the top of my lungs." Or, "I would never do anything like that." And we all know he does it all the time. :P
Mel-Were praying!
Oh yeah, Faith, Elijah turned 5 the end of August.
Post a Comment