I don’t think that I will EVER understand the mind of a boy. *shaking head* Elijah was being a good little helper and emptying out the dishwasher for me this afternoon. (It was either that or go lay down with the other siblings and take a nap!) He slipped and dropped a plate, one of those Corel ones that aren’t suppose to break. Well, this one did, into many, many pieces. Thankfully all the little ones were sleeping and no one got hurt. So I cleaned it up. Then we started to make salmonberry jelly. Mmmmm. Haven’t had that in a LONG time. Anyway, Elijah and I started cooking the jelly. That is when Elijah noticed that there was a piece of Corel on the stove. (“How in the world did that get way up there?????”) Since I was stirring the jelly and wasn’t suppose to leave it, I asked Elijah to throw it in the trash. He did, but he threw it in the little trash that Moriah gets into sometimes, so I asked him to get it out and throw it into the big one. Next thing I know Elijah is freaking out. “What’s wrong?” I asked. “I poked myself in the head with the glass. Am I bleeding? Will I bleed to death???? AAAHHHHH” Now I ask you, what in the world would compel a boy to poke himself in the head with a piece of glass? Knowing that glass cuts and hurts, WHY would he do something like that????? A girl would NEVER do something like that.
Just incase you are wondering. He is fine. Bare minimum blood. *shaking head* I just don’t understand.
Guess what else is going on!? It is SNOWING!!!! Yah!!!! Our first snow of the year, and boy is it a duzy! Can’t even see across the street. Needless to say, there is no church tonight. Hopefully it will clear up by tomorrow. It is going to be the first ABM meeting that I will be leading out here. I’m a little nervous, but it helps that most are family. :)
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


7 comments:
lol Preach it Megan!
Ice skating is sooo much fun. I haven't done it in a long time though. You'll have fun, espcially with you "personal" trainer. *grin*
Elijah is so excited to go outside tomorrow. (hopefully the snow will still be here!) We'll have to throw a snowball just for you. hee hee, maybe I'll make a little snowman and call him Micah and.....
We walk out of church and I suddenly hear this load scream coming from behind me (a rather excited and slightly girly scream) It was just Micah seeing how much snow we got while in church...
Micah and Tim took Micah's snowboard out after church tonight and went to a small hill to goof off in the snow... which we've got plunty of...
I love snow but isn't it a little early for snow- what happened to fall
i wish y'all would quit rubbing all this snow in my face. :0p snow is non-existant in GA. :(
I liked your comments girls would never do that, :)
As a very small child, I was the exception to the "girls wouldn't do that" rule. I would sit in my play pen, with a firm grip on both of my pigtails, and PULL and scream. My poor parents had the hardest time getting me to understand that if I let go of my pigtails, it wouldn't hurt anymore!
Thankfully, that is the only scenario I put my parents through so I guess I learned my lesson. Though I think that it caused mental damage. :-)
Rachel, I don't think pulling on your pigtails count. You were probably too young to understand and reason. Elijah on the other hand....
That's funny. You know, I remember my little brothers doing similar things too. Ah, boys.
Snow is definitely one highlight of moving back to MO. GA gets dandruff. It really is disappointing.
I remember one time they called off school for snow and I went shopping and didn't see one flake. Weird. In MO, we go when there's actual accumulation. :-)
Post a Comment