Saturday, October 07, 2006

Pictures of Adams

I don't have time to write a normal post, but thought that I would post a few pictures. I figured out how to get blogger to work for me again when downloading pictures. So now they should look better and more "neat". :)

Moriah was teething this week. Which I felt kinda bad. The last time the Adams came Alana was sick and now this time Moriah was running a high fever. Sis. Tammi was a BIG blessing in holding Moriah for me. She would put Moriah to sleep with a snap of the fingers almost. Once again, THANK YOU SIS. TAMMI! *SMILE*


Here is a picture of father and son. Don't they look alike!?



Here is Jeremy. The oldest Adam's boy. We tired to talk Jeremy into moving to MT and living in our spare room when it is done. I don't think he was too excited about that idea though. lol



Sis. Tammi, I did see the other pictures you mentioned on your blog. But I thought that I would be nice and post this one instead. *grin* Where you yelling at Jacob?


9 comments:

The Middle J said...

I love the picture of Momma Tammi "yelling" at Jacob. She looks so happy. But the other picture would have been nice to see ~hehe~

I'll have to make sure I show mom the picture of Bro. Ray and Jeremy earlier she was confused thinking Jeremy was Bro. Ray maybe this will help~hehe~ Tough they do look ALOT alike

Momma Tammi said...

Those are good pictures, but then, look who was taking them. Jacob is an excellent photographer.

Yes, I was yelling, but I wasn't yelling AT Jacob. I had crossed my legs when I turned and then lost my balance and I was falling when he snapped that picture.

I loved holding Moriah and cuddling with her. I'm just sorry that she felt so bad. I did a lot of praying while I was holding her with that fever, so it was a blessing for me to be helping you out.

Momma Tammi said...

Oh yeah, would you e-mail me the "other" pictures. I'm sure that I can find a way to scrapbook them. ~giggle~

Anonymous said...

I LUV the Adams!!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures! That frist one is really cute!

Rebekah Doran said...

I agree with you Jenna, I loved the picture of Sis. Tammi "yelling".

Sure I'll send those pictures. He took about 6 or so. At lest that what it seemed. Hey, are you going to put the pictures you took while here on Ringo?

Rebekah Doran said...

Ok, I was wrong, there was only 3. It seemed like more. probably because there was 5 pics with you in them. :)

Momma Tammi said...

I can put the ones that I took on Ringo. It may have to wait until we get back from Washington next Tuesday though. I'll e-mail the ones that I took of you and Moriah.

Rebekah Doran said...

ok, cool. Have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

Moriah looks SOOO much like Josiah did at that age. I thought it was him at first. Jeremy and Ray look just alike it is wierd. Thanks for the pics.